Get News Around The World In Front Of You

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Random post

Facebook

Template information

Search This Blog

Google Plus

$50M Lotto Prize Won by Retired Ontario Man

Lotteries; What are the odds? A retired mechanic who has become a lottery millionaire 50 times over says he couldn't believe he'd matched all seven numbers in the Oct. 7 Lotto Max draw he has played for years.
"I was trembling in my car when I saw I matched all seven numbers, so I told my wife right away and she started to cry," Franco Varone said Tuesday.
Varone, who has four children and four grandchildren, waited until the family was gathered for Thanksgiving to tell them about the win.
Varone decided to wait two weeks to claim the ticket because he wanted to think about the windfall and think about what he's going to do with the money.

Read More...
0 Komentar untuk "$50M Lotto Prize Won by Retired Ontario Man"

Back To Top